What are you doing for Christmas?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What are you all up to this Christmas? :D (for those that celebrate it!). Are there any "bah humbug"'s here? ;)

I'm visiting family at the moment and then off to my girlfriends parents for new year - the opposite to last year. Looking forward to the flights between Newcastle and Dorset the best, ironically they were cheaper than the trains or busses - thats public transport for you!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
About 8 miles from Dorchester, not sure of the place though! I'm flying to Bristol technically and then getting picked up to go to Dorset (but thats not far)!

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!

Tomorrow (My 17th) we are taking a 3 hour drive up to suffolk to my nan and her hubby's place...you know the really really cold farmhouse (and the computer was running at 18 degrees full load)...

Staying there until the 27th then going to kent to see rest of relatives etc etc then returning back here...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
We are the "grandparents" so everybody comes to us for xmas ... I'm not allowed in the computer room, but then ... I am the cook. :D

It's going to be a long weekend. :blush:

Reaction score
so the 2004th Christmas is arriving very soon! :)
Staying home, family coming round. same old really, opening the pressies and a nice Xmas dinner.

oh almost forgot and then im watchin the Queen's speech and a James Bond film on ITV ( should it be on this year) If not it'll be a nice nap untill that sick feeling of 'Chirstmas has gone for this year'

One day I would like to go to a Southern Hemisphere country and spend Christmas Day on a beach, with sun, sea and sand! And very hot weather just imagine that..................

Reaction score
Leaving Cambridge for good tomorrow @ 1pm :D

Gonna get in and do more unpacking. Xmas dinner on xmas day @ a friends house. My hard-working missus is coming down on boxing day after her shift (she's working basically ALL day xmas day as she is a copper) to spend some quality time :D

Ask a Question