Merry Christmas!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all PC Review members :D. I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, if you're celebrating it.

I'm sure that we're all looking forward to 2021 and things getting back to normal once the vaccine is more widespread!

What are you up to tomorrow? If you're reading this in the UK, your plans have likely changed last minute I guess. I'm in a tier 3 area so not able to visit family, but spending the day with my girlfriend and her kids, as we've formed a bubble. I'm in charge of the ham and will be a sous chef for the morning (i.e. chopping veg :lol: ).

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. I too, hope that you will all be able to enjoy some festive cheer.
What are you up to tomorrow? If you're reading this in the UK, your plans have likely changed last minute I guess. I'm in a tier 3 area so not able to visit family, but spending the day with my girlfriend and her kids, as we've formed a bubble. I'm in charge of the ham and will be a sous chef for the morning (i.e. chopping veg :lol: ).
Sounds like great fun @Ian enjoy!

We - like the whole of Wales - are in tier 4, so I should think it will be pretty quiet everywhere. Fortunately, we were able to get a grocery delivery a few days ago, so that was good. Otherwise, Christmas trees are in place and look festive - and, so far, our feline has not attempted to demolish them! We have plenty to read, some DVDs to catch-up on, good food... can't wish for more really. :thumb: :D

Take care everyone, and let's hope that things will improve in 2021. :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Merry Christmas one and all!
21_12_20_23_15_56.jpg

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Folks, do have as merry a Xmas that you possibly can in these weird circumstances.

Still in Tier 3 so the immediate family are coming for dinner tomorrow but will not be staying over as they usually do.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to one and all and I hope no matter how you all are celebrating, wishing you health and happiness on this festive season and for the year 2021.:cheers:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
More Tier 4 here. Was just the three of us for a change.

Did the roast earlier, just finally settling down with a proper drink. Hoping the little one will decide its bedtime soon.....

Merry Christmas all. :cheers:

Ask a Question