Merry Christmas Mesh Victims

Reaction score
Just got to start a new thread with this one...

To all fellow Mesh Victims waiting for refunds or getting it to work this is absolutely honest.
I just got a Christmas Email from my old friend Mesh Computers!

here it is... dont laugh.......he...he...he.. loved ones....he...he...he...perfect chrismas....he..he..he...oh I cant read anymore... here it is...

What better time of year is there to give your loved ones some of the latest branded technology from MESH Computers. With our range of unbeatable value, next-generation PCs, notebooks and accessories, these great Xmas ideas are the perfect gifts for you, your friends and family. With price points and features to suit every budget, let the UKs No. 1 award winning IT company make it a perfect Christmas.[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Reaction score
tellboy said:
Just got to start a new thread with this one...

To all fellow Mesh Victims waiting for refunds or getting it to work this is absolutely honest.
I just got a Christmas Email from my old friend Mesh Computers!

here it is... dont laugh.......he...he...he.. loved ones....he...he...he...perfect chrismas....he..he..he...oh I cant read anymore... here it is...

What better time of year is there to give your loved ones some of the latest branded technology from MESH Computers. With our range of unbeatable value, next-generation PCs, notebooks and accessories, these great Xmas ideas are the perfect gifts for you, your friends and family. With price points and features to suit every budget, let the UKs No. 1 award winning IT company make it a perfect Christmas.[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

How it should read?:eek:

What better time of year is there to give your loved ones some of the latest branded technological CRAP from the MESH trash heap! With our range of unbeatable value, worn out-obsolete and guaranteed to malfunction PCs-Notebooks and accessories, these great Xmas ideas are the perfect RUBBISH gifts for you to hand out to those of the friends you despise! And family alike.

With price rip off points and features to suit every budget as long as you have the money to waste, on the telephone/time consuming at a later date definitely within a week after purchase, let the UKs No. 1 award winning plonkers of the century IT company make it a perfectly hair raising- hair tugging Christmas. That will last all the four following seasons, hopefully and most probably later than that, at least until the warranty expires!:D

Reaction score
No Christmas Email from Mesh :(

I never thought the day would ever come when my opinion of Mesh Computers would become even worse, but I can tell you all that, having just read the post by tellboy, that day has come !!!!!!! To discover that, after putting me through an absolute nightmare lasting many months until I finally managed to extract a full refund from them, they are sending Christmas Emails to other Mesh Victims bringing a smile to their faces and yet I have not received one is an absolute disgrace !!!!!!! It just goes to show yet again, what all Mesh Victims already know only too well, that the Customer Service operation of this company is incompetent and disreputable !!!!!!!

On a brighter note may I take this opportunity to wish all fellow Mesh Victims …….

******* A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year *******

Please carry on the good work of posting the truth about Mesh Computers on the forums, so that our fellow computer users can make a balanced judgement about whether to purchase from them.

Regards,
MeshVictim.

Ask a Question