A MESH of crossed wires ...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The Problem

I ordered a Logitech cordless keyboard & rechargeable optical mouse from Mesh Computers. When the goods eventually arrived, I found I had not been given the model I had asked for but a cheaper model. I tried to get a refund but had no joy from MESH. I spent hours arguing with them and they still would not give me a refund.

The Case Solved
"This seemed to be a case of crossed wires. Mr ‘A’ had asked for a particular model and says he was told that MESH had this in stock. But when we called Mesh we were told it only had one type of Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse and it isn’t the one Mr ‘A’ wanted.

This is one of those unfortunate cases that dragged on longer than it should have. Mr ‘A’ was given wrong information by the salesman. He didn’t know this at the time so naturally wanted Mesh to replace the items with the model he ordered.

Mr ‘A’ should have immediately been given a returns number (RMA), so he could send the goods back. He is entitled to this under the Distance Selling Regulations. After being passed from pillar to post, Mesh did finally pick up the items and sent him a refund."

Mucks interrupts here … as this is the point of my post;

"A particularly nice gesture, however, came from Logitech.

Mr ‘A’ contacted Logitech to find out how much they charged for the particular model he received and without prompting. Logitech sent him the keyboard and mouse he wanted as a gift, even though Logitech hadn’t been involved in his dispute with Mesh."

Rock on … Logitech

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ask a Question