Wha....?

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
G'dday, was just passing thru & ran into you all full speed (so if I seem a bit concussed don't worry, that's normal) and just had to stop & say hi!!!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi frodo & thanks, was begining to think no one could here me from way down here but at last our timezones have crossed!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Funny old world ... init? ;)

People going to bed just when you're getting up.

Good morning, and Welcome to our humble abode. :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Oi! It's only 8:54pm down here!!! Don't go sending me off bed just yet!!!!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hello and welcome!! :) :thumb:

I wish it was that time here then i'd have finished work already, as it is i only just got in! :(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Wish my work was that neat. pretty dodgy hours most this last week but nothing tonight so I'm cruising.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Hi! Nice to meet you :)
Hi Sexy Bex, good to meet u too. Do u prefer me to use your whole user name or do you use a shortening? Mostly I'm just ciri so if anyone wants to shorten me then feel free, I like to keep the passport peeps on their toes.

Reaction score
thanks ciri.... could to know you won't mind my shorthand and confuse it fore laziness

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Hi Sexy Bex, good to meet u too. Do u prefer me to use your whole user name or do you use a shortening? Mostly I'm just ciri so if anyone wants to shorten me then feel free, I like to keep the passport peeps on their toes.

You can call me what you like - within reason ;)

Most people call me Bex or Becky :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, will do bex. Reckon my bf was set to ask you out just on the basis of your name tho, & he's a real technophobe too. I read him the "you know you're in 2005 when..." list & he replied that he must be living in some other century then.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
cirianz said:
lol, will do bex. Reckon my bf was set to ask you out just on the basis of your name tho, & he's a real technophobe too. I read him the "you know you're in 2005 when..." list & he replied that he must be living in some other century then.

Ha ha! :) Nice to have another gal on board

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya cirianz and welcome :)

There be some irony or something at work here, you being from NZ and your first reply being from Frodo ;)

Reaction score
Its hello from me2 Cirianz Welcome to the looney part of the universe:D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hi Floppybootstomp & itsme :D (sorry, still can't get the in-text smilies to work) Good to know I'm in the right place then!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
OK, now I really am confused, clicking on the smilies doesn't work but using standard txt smilies does? *looks vaguely around room b4 spontaeneously combusting*

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thanks Frodo, I was begining to suspect that I was suffering from terminal stupidity & missing something really obvious somewhere. By the way... Anyone who's tempted, please feel free to submit the obvious reply, I'm hard to offend ;)

Ask a Question