Watchout - Its about time!

Reaction score
i love my fossil one :)

oM9N6Qac5PkVJ3u0piehYsGCFG6a.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looking at all the pictures posted here of fancy expensive watches I came to the conclusion that having lots of money does not necessarily equate to having good taste :D

Reaction score
To be honest i must say i prefer mine to all the expensive ones shown in this thread - mine was £32 quid at auction. Can't beat that! Better than diamond coated stuff... I'd loose it!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I use a Timex Ironman which cost £49, main reason I bought it is it has lap timers for when I go running.

Reaction score
£9.99 and its from Argos!!!

Chav as it may be, but it definetly still tells me the time because that is all I use my watch for :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
psd99 said:
£9.99 and its from Argos!!!

Chav as it may be, but it definetly still tells me the time because that is all I use my watch for :)

Nothing wrong with that psd- up until recently I was using a £7.99 Casio for about 8 years, did the job off telling the time perfectly after I lost my expensive Seiko in a pub fight! :eek:

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Nothing wrong with that psd- up until recently I was using a £7.99 Casio for about 8 years, did the job off telling the time perfectly after I lost my expensive Seiko in a pub fight! :eek:

lol yes i was going to get the 7.99 one but then i thought its only TWO QUID and the 9.99 has a better light in it

shame about the expensive watch there.

thats also another reason i dont buy a EXPENSIVE watch no not cuz im cheap
its cuz it hurts when u spent a lot of money on something and then it breaks or gets lost!
thats hurtful much more than losing a 9.99 or a £7.99 CASIO!!!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
psd99 said:
lol yes i was going to get the 7.99 one but then i thought its only TWO QUID and the 9.99 has a better light in it

Typical - you always have to outdo me by splashing out on the best one! ;)

Yeah, shame about the Seiko - it was a 21st Birthday present from my folks.

Reaction score
lol Adywebb nahh its not like that !!!! :)

i wonder what u can buy for £2 nowadays !!! :)

Ask a Question