A negative display watch

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I got this wall clock for my wrist, not joking it is the biggest digital display on any watch one can buy. :lol:The size is a whopping 51mm. The display is unusual in the sense it is a negative display. Looks cool and for my eyes it is perfectly legible in any light, albeit, in the dark where you need to press the light button for the illumination. The illumination stays for just 2 seconds but is enough for you to know the time. The battery on it is supposedly to last 10 years! Not bad for what I paid for it which was just about same as having a decent lunch or dinner. :nod:

Link to Casio website for the watch

Attached 3 different pics, indoors, outdoors and illuminated.

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5608.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg

Reaction score
I kinda like it but if I could change one thing I would loose the 10 year battery lettering on the bezel but yes it’s quite smart.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That's not bad that. I've currently got a Ticwatch 3 Pro, that has the second display that looks like a digital display, battery for days. :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I got this wall clock for my wrist, not joking it is the biggest digital display on any watch one can buy. :lol:The size is a whopping 51mm. The display is unusual in the sense it is a negative display. Looks cool and for my eyes it is perfectly legible in any light, albeit, in the dark where you need to press the light button for the illumination. The illumination stays for just 2 seconds but is enough for you to know the time. The battery on it is supposedly to last 10 years! Not bad for what I paid for it which was just about same as having a decent lunch or dinner. :nod:

Link to Casio website for the watch

Attached 3 different pics, indoors, outdoors and illuminated.

View attachment 14145

View attachment 14146

View attachment 14147

Neat looking but not my style. They could have ditched the 10 Year thing.

I had a black Swatch with a black strap,face and hands years ago when they were first popular. I guess you could say that had a negative display. :lol:

Ask a Question