Bargain Vista OEM for sale with Win 7 upgrade

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Not so much a bargain perhaps but a definite boon for those wanting to buy a version of Windows right now.

Use this link and you don't have to be lumbered with an out of date OS (XP) or buy a system that will be outdated and outmoded in a few short months.

From OCUK

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... they is quick off the mark

Those of us with Vista will be able to use "Windows Anytime Upgrades" providing the cost is right. ;)

"We can confirm that we will be offering anytime upgrades for Windows 7 and will be providing full details of Windows Anytime Upgrade pricing in the future."

Just thought I'd mention that. :thumb:

Wonder if I can go 64bit now?

:user:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well that's as clear as mud innit? :D

I intend, eventually, to replace my existing copy of Vista with Win 7 64 Bit, Home Premium edition will do me.

And then I was going to use this copy of Vista (Home Premium 32 Bit) in my Media machine, replacing a copy of XP.

But, if there's an economy upgrade in the offing where I can 'part-exchange' my copy of Vista 32 Bit to Win 7 64 Bit then I'd probably be up for that instead.

And links/hints/info/promises anywhere?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
But, if there's an economy upgrade in the offing where I can 'part-exchange' my copy of Vista 32 Bit to Win 7 64 Bit then I'd probably be up for that instead.

And links/hints/info/promises anywhere?
I'm tryin to find that out ... you is right, it's as clear as mud.

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
In a couple of weeks you'll be able to pre-order Windows 7 for as little as £50 for the Home Premium edition :) You'll need to be quick off the mark to get a copy as the number is limited, but I suspect it won't be hard to get a version (it's not the upgrade edition either). :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
In a couple of weeks you'll be able to pre-order Windows 7 for as little as £50 for the Home Premium edition :) You'll need to be quick off the mark to get a copy as the number is limited, but I suspect it won't be hard to get a version (it's not the upgrade edition either). :D

I'm not up on the various types of 7 they are offering. I know that the basic Vista was not a good buy. So is this 7 Home Premium the best of the cheaper offerings ? If it is post a link when you find out as at £50 it would be worth me while buying a copy. I'm guessing that I don't have to install it straight away if I don't want to ?

:confused:

Ask a Question