Various stuff for sale

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This lot has to go so I’m offering them here first.

Offered for one week then E-Bay/Gumtree/Cash Converters/Store in lockup.

Some items are strictly collection only. As they’re too uneconomical to post or send by Courier.

I have deleted the Numark Disco CD players thread and integrated it into this thread.

Note I have reduced their price by £10.00.

Numark CD22 Mk 4.Link

The decks unit has a few scratches on the front as can be seen from the pictures.

No original box but supplied with manual and all original leads.

Pix:

020.jpg

070.jpg

040.jpg

050.jpg

£55.00 including delivery by Parcel2Go which takes between 2 and 4 days.

This is what replaced them:

060.jpg

Cambridge Azure 640A Hi Fi Amplifier.

Only for sale as it’s been replaced with home made valve amplifier and switcher.

Link

Link

Note this amplifier is V1.0 (as detailed in first link) and not V2.0 as linked to in 2nd link.

In perfect condition, manual, remote control, no original box.

Collection preferred but will post if buyer is willing to pay cost of shipping. It’s heavy.

£50.00 plus shipping if applicable.

azure001.jpg

azure002.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home made disco console unit.

Comprises Gemini CDX2400 twin CD player with Citronic 330 Mixer housed in a wooden semi-flightcased home made box with latching lid.

I bought the mixer in 1984 and it’s on it’s 3rd set of volume pots/sliders, they are in good condition. It has two line inputs which the CD players are connected to and two phono inputs for turntables.

Two microphone inputs, hi and lo impedance.

The outside of the case has two sets of phono/RCA sockets where turntables with MM cartridges can be connected.

The box the components are in is home made and isn’t state of the art as can be seen by the pic where the lid is clamped on. But it is rugged and functional.

The console comes with a case (the brown case the console is sitting on in the pix) which has all the necessary leads, a cheapie Maplins £25.00 microphone that’s almost new, a pair of cheapie Eltax monitor loudspeakers and a 15 watts x 2 slave amplifier.

Ideal for bedroom mixing or connecting to a PA for house parties.

The console was made with components I had left over from previous use and it seemed a good idea at the time (August 2009) to put them in a console. So I did. And then I figured I don’t really need it so I’m selling it.

The CD players were used by me to do a few bookings over a nine month period.

I’m asking £200.00 and sale is by collection only as the whole package is heavy and would cost a lot to send by courier.

Pix:

console001.jpg

console002.jpg

console003.jpg

console004.jpg

Ben Q FP71G 17” Square (not widescreen) LCD monitor, very slight, almost unnoticeable mark on screen, leads, manual, CD - £10.00 plus postage.

Altec Lansing VS 2121 2.1 computer loudspeaker system, black, manual, as new - £10.00. Collection preferred or plus postage but bear in mind postage would bring the cost almost up to what this costs new.

Canon Canonscan LIDE 25 Scanner. New, unopened, unused. Four years old, unknown if it will work within Vista or Win 7. £10.00 plus postage & packing which is likely to be about £10.00

scanner001.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________

Logitech Wireless keyboard/mouse combo, boxed, CD, batteries, as new. SOLD

£10 including postage Royal Mail 1st class, not registered post.

logi001.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

Computer games, all prices include postage:

Tom Clancy’s HAWX - £7.00

Soldier Of Fortune II Double Helix - £4.00

Crysis Warhead - £7.00 SOLD

Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood - £7.00 SOLD

Resident Evil 5 - £5.00

Batman Arkham Asylum - £10.00

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I was not going to but I read this,

"Psycho tends to play by his own rules, always willing to ignore orders and jump into the fray"

an I thought what the heck.

I'll go the Crysis Warhead, Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood, an the , Logitech Wireless keyboard/mouse combo, boxed, CD, batteries, as new.

Still have yer details for the bank transfer thingy if you want payment that way.

:)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I was not going to but I read this,

"Psycho tends to play by his own rules, always willing to ignore orders and jump into the fray"

an I thought what the heck.

I'll go the Crysis Warhead, Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood, an the , Logitech Wireless keyboard/mouse combo, boxed, CD, batteries, as new.

Still have yer details for the bank transfer thingy if you want payment that way.

:)

Ok, I'll get them in the post to you as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow but I do have a busy schedule this week.

But I'll do me best. Will let you know when they've been posted.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
No rush flopps, next week would be ok. Will transfer loot on Friday.
nod.gif

Reaction score
I have asked mate but didnt get a straight answer. Have left it with someone else though so I dunno

If you get a buyer get shut dude.

One thing do they play mp3's by any chance?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The eagle has landed ----

Did it lay a golden egg ? -----

End of message. -----

user.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
waky said:
you have anything to sell ?

Nope, but I'm guessing you do.

All the items listed here are long gone except the disco console.

Ask a Question