Disco Mixer & Mic for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well, the Coffin didn't sell >> Link so I've taken the mixer out and will be offering it here and on my audio forum prior to listing it on Ebay should there be no takers.

Behringer DJX700 Mixer, 4 inputs plus Mic; switchable inputs; Effects. With Manual; IEC 1.8M Mains lead; 2 x 1.5M standard phono to phono leads; 1 x high quality 2.8M phono to phono lead. It measures 32w x 37d x 9h.

Shure 515SD Microphone in plastic case; 4M lead; fitted with 3 pin XLR plug to suit the mixer.

£80 the pair plus postage. I estimate postage by courier to be about £12 within mainland UK. Payment by Paypal or BACS or come round here and collect them for post-free (Greenwich, SE London, UK)

Full Mixer details here

3124.jpg

3125.jpg

3126.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice price TXD but not quite the same as the Behringer I'm selling. I believe each has a dedicated use, different to each other.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Interesting, I have one of These (Soundcraft EPM8 mixer) I no longer need if you're interested.

It's with a mate of mine atm on a long loan but I think I'd rather have some cash than a friend's gratitude ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No mention there that I can see of Firewire or USB connectivity?

Then there probably aren't any and I would assume it's unsuitable for your purposes.

I've installed a fair few of these in schools, mostly for their theatre requirements, good little mixers and economical too.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
So the coffin did not sell :( Look on the bright side :) your going to need one someday:Dso just cover up the holes left by the missing equipment :thumb:stand it on your patio and use it as a tool shed till you need it :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've put the mixer & mic on Ebay now so will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question