Stuff for sale take two:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Have closed my other recent thread, will be retaining case/optical drives/psu/floppy drive for future build.

This is what I have up for grabs at the moment:

DFI LAN Party Ultra II B Socket A Motherboard Link £15.00 inc postage. < < Price reduced from £20.00

Complete with manuals; CD; RAID Driver floppy disk; Front X panel; Case panel and rear USB Panel.

025.jpg

The FrontX Panel. It’s beige but I’ve sprayed the front panel matt black. The paint is now a little worn. The panel has sockets for mic & headphones, firewire, 2 usb sockets and four motherboard status led’s.

027.jpg

AMD XP3200 Socket A Athlon CPU 2.2Ghz 400fsb. Retail edition in original casing with documentation and unused cooler. £20.00 inc postage SOLD

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

1Gb Crucial DDR memory (2 x 512) 400 fsb, CL3 Link £15.00 inc postage. SOLD

024.jpg

Gigabyte Rocket Socket A CPU Cooler. With speed pot in front mounting 3.5” panel and a rear case panel which will also take the speed pot. Very efficient cooler, quiet, with four blue led’s. £10.00 inc postage SOLD

026.jpg

Gigabyte Rocket Socket A Cooler, no speed pot and the power connector has been changed from a 4 pin Molex to a three pin connector. This means the 4 blue led’s will not illuminate. But if you’re just after a good socket A cooler that still runs quiet on full speed, this will suit you. £6.00 inc postage.

028.jpg

Five IDE/PATA Hard Disk caddies, three silver, two black. Five trays, two x chassis. One black chassis, one silver chassis. Use one chassis, mount in a spare 5.25” slot then load the five different trays in and out.

Use either for storage or mess about with different operating systems. Run Win XP; Vista and several Linux Distros without having to mess about with multi-boot options. Each tray has a front LCD display giving HDD temp and other info. With four keys and manual.

£22.00 inc postage < < Price reduction, reduced from £30.00

006.jpg

007.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IDE/PATA Hard Disks. All good, no bad sectors:

Maxtor 80Gb - £12.00 inc postage

Seagate 80Gb - £12.00 inc postage SOLD

Western Digital 60Gb - £10.00 inc postage

Maxtor 20Gb - £7.00 inc postage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pair of Western Digital 35Gb Raptor Hard Drives, SATA. Over five years old so out of warranty. No bad sectors. Have been used as a RAID 0 setup for around five years.

£45.00 inc postage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speedtouch 546(i) v6 ADSL2+ Modem/four port router Link

With Ethernet cable; phone cable; 1 microfilter, CD, leaflet. Boxed.

£12.00 inc postage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aten 2 port hybrid KVM Switch with audio. Switches betweem VGA Monitor, PS2 keyboard, USB Mouse, stereo audio source and microphone. Link As new, boxed.

£10.00 inc postage.SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belkin two port USB peripheral switch Link

Share one USB device such as a printer, scanner or gamepad between two computers. As new, with CD and three USB leads.

£14.00 inc postage SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linksys WMP 54G Wireless PCI Network card. Boxed with manual & CD. Link

£12.00 inc postage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PC Games (all prices inc postage):

Crysis - £15.00 SOLD

Crysis Warhead - £10.00

Painkiller Black Edition - £6.00

Painkiller Overdose - £5.00

FEAR - £5.00

FEAR Extraction Point expansion Pack - £4.00 SOLD

STALKER Shadow Of Chernobyl - £4.00 SOLD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will accept payment by cheque, postal order, bank transfer, Paypal at a push although I don’t like Paypal.

Cheques take a week, more or less, to clear.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'll take Crysis and the 80 GB Seagate hdd and the Aten 2 port KVM switch, thank you very much. Will post cheque on Thursday thats if I can find a cheque book under all that dust.

happywave.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I'll take Crysis and the 80 GB Seagate hdd and the Aten 2 port KVM switch, thank you very much. Will post cheque on Thursday thats if I can find a cheque book under all that dust.

happywave.gif

Ok, will reserve those items.

As I've dealt with you before Sir and we're both members of the secret squirrel club, I shall post those items to you on receipt of cheque.

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi,

Can i have STALKER please, will put another £4 into the same account if thats all cool?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
May your tail always be fluffy and bright.
happywave.gif

I hope me rig can get fairly decent fps in Crysis. It looks a neat game.

:rolleyes::cool:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Hi,

Can i have STALKER please, will put another £4 into the same account if thats all cool?

For sure, fine by me, I'll post it soonest, as they say..

Don't forget to install all the patches after you've loaded it.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Please could I reserve the "Belkin two port USB peripheral switch?" It would be really handy for sharing the printers. Will PM details if that is all right. :thumb: Oops in a mo - shopping has just arrived. Back in a bit. Thank you

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Please could I reserve the "Belkin two port USB peripheral switch?" It would be really handy for sharing the printers. Will PM details if that is all right. :thumb: Oops in a mo - shopping has just arrived. Back in a bit. Thank you

Ok, no probs, I have reserved it and will wait for you to PM me with details. I'm off out for about four hours now.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Ok, no probs, I have reserved it and will wait for you to PM me with details. I'm off out for about four hours now.

Thanks very much Flopps, PM sent. Laters... :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
What setup you got Abarbarian???

Well I got one but been swapping some bits. I'll post a thread when and if I ever manage to get it fully built. Life ain't it a sod always getting in the way of pc builds.
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you Flopps. Postie delivered my parcel safely just now. The Belkin switch looks great, I'm very pleased with it :thumb: :D

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry should have said as well, got them both next day, brilliant cheers flopps.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
yep my goodies arrived well packed and with extras. Shame I posted the cheque to your old address
laughingsmiley.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Absolute class ..but Flops prefers red grapes :)

bugger they are red :wave: you are a superstar :wave:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Grapes Nah they get on my PIP;) unless pip-less:nod: OOOOOoooooo I could crush a grape:D

Ask a Question