Stuff for sale take two:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Flops

I am interested in your 80g Maxtor hard drive.

Please could you PM me some details?

If it's the same/similar to the one I have, that would be great. Do you know if it's Vista compatible?

Thank you.

Love

Gabs xx

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Flops - do you still have the Crucial DDR RAM available?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Hi Flops

I am interested in your 80g Maxtor hard drive.

Please could you PM me some details?

If it's the same/similar to the one I have, that would be great. Do you know if it's Vista compatible?

Thank you.

Love

Gabs xx

I'll reply here if I may. It's an 80Gb Hard drive; 3.5"; Paralell (PATA) connection, more commonly known as an IDE connection. It will work with Vista, hard drives are not OS dependent.

And yes it's still for sale although it may be a few days before I can post it as it's now stored at my lockup in Orpington.

Adywebb said:
Flops - do you still have the Crucial DDR RAM available?

I'm afraid not but I do have 512Mb of the same, 2 x 256Mb Hynix sticks which you can have for £7.00 inc postage (Royal Mail standard delivery) if you're interested.

I put the 1Gb into my daughters' computer (the Asrock 939 dual SATA I believe I bought from you) and took out the Hynix memory.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I'm afraid not but I do have 512Mb of the same, 2 x 256Mb Hynix sticks which you can have for £7.00 inc postage (Royal Mail standard delivery) if you're interested.

I put the 1Gb into my daughters' computer (the Asrock 939 dual SATA I believe I bought from you) and took out the Hynix memory.
Thats a shame - I'm upgrading my neighbours PC and she has 1 x 512Mb and I was going to order another 512 module from Crucial of the exact model as you were selling - as yours for 2 x 512 was the same price as 1 stick from Crucial I was going to get yours as it was a matched pair.

I'm afraid the 2 x 256mb modules are no good as She has only 2 slots on her mobo - but thanks for the offer anyway :thumb:

And your right that ASRock mobo came from me
nod.gif

Ask a Question