Some PC games for sale

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Some PC games for sale:

Assassin’s Creed. Limited edition, Director’s Cut. The limited edition means it comes in a numbered metal box (number 91833) with some nice artwork and a (still sealed) set of 4 postcards. Link

£8.00 inc postage.SOLD

Mirror’s Edge Link £6.00 inc Postage. SOLD

Unreal Tournament Three Limited Edition, which means it comes in a rather large double sided black metal box with a hardback book full of artwork plus the two games disks and manuals. All wrapped up in a transparent slide-on plastic sleeve with artwork. Link £10.00 inc postage SOLD

Silent Hunter III Link £2.50 inc postage SOLD

Need For Speed Pro Street. Link £3.00 inc postage SOLD

Rayman M. Link A freebie, whatever the postage is, probably a quid. SOLD

Evolution GT. Link £2.00 inc postage SOLD

007 Quantum Of Solace. Link £6.00 inc postage SOLD

Fallout 3. Link I’m selling this as I have ordered the GOTY edition which is this game plus five expansions/add-ons. £8.00 inc postage SOLD

F.E.A.R.. Link £2.50 inc postage SOLD

Painkiller Black Edition Which is the first two Painkiller Games, Painkiller & Battle Out Of Hell, together with bonus content on disk. In Black cardboard box limited edition number: 009863. Link £5.00 inc postage SOLD

Painkiller Overdose. Which is Painkiller Part III, a stand alone expansion that works independently of the main game. Link £4.00 inc postage SOLD

Dreamfall The Longest Journey Limited Edition. Consists of The Longest Journey; The Longest Journey Dreamfall; Artwork Book and Music CD. Note that the game publishers went bust recently and I found I could not activate Dreamfall to play as the publisher no longer existed to do this thing. So basically it means that this is just the first game plus a book and a music CD. You may get lucky and activate Dreamfall, I don’t know. The price reflects this. The Longest Journey, incidentally, is old but a very good game and runs in Win 7. Link to the first game £4.00 inc postage SOLD

Far Cry 2. Limited edition in metal box with nice artwork. Link £7.00 inc postage SOLD

All postage is by normal Royal Mail first class delivery NOT recorded and all games posted in a Jiffy bag.

Payment by Cheque, postal order or Paypal. Will accept Paypal but add 10% to prices if paying this way.

If I don’t know you on this Forum allow a full week for cheques to clear. Bank transfers take on average three working days to clear. With postal orders goods will be sent straight away on receipt.

Reaction score
Some great games there mate. One that really sticks out is Dreamfall. That was fantastic, I really enjoyed that. Are they all PC?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Fallout 3. Link I’m selling this as I have ordered the GOTY edition which is this game plus five expansions/add-ons. £8.00 inc postage

F.E.A.R.. Link £2.50 inc postage

Painkiller Black Edition Which is the first two Painkiller Games, Painkiller & Battle Out Of Hell, together with bonus content on disk. In Black cardboard box limited edition number: 009863. Link £5.00 inc postage

Painkiller Overdose. Which is Painkiller Part III, a stand alone expansion that works independently of the main game. Link £4.00 inc postage

Dreamfall The Longest Journey Limited Edition. Consists of The Longest Journey; The Longest Journey Dreamfall; Artwork Book and Music CD. Note that the game publishers went bust recently and I found I could not activate Dreamfall to play as the publisher no longer existed to do this thing. So basically it means that this is just the first game plus a book and a music CD. You may get lucky and activate Dreamfall, I don’t know. The price reflects this. The Longest Journey, incidentally, is old but a very good game and runs in Win 7. Link to the first game £4.00 inc postage

Far Cry 2. Limited edition in metal box with nice artwork. Link £7.00 inc postage

I'll take all the above if they are still available. :D

I'm shopping in advance for you know what, they ain't all for me ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, consider it done :)

I'll wrap 'em up and put them in the post tomorrow.

Together with Rush's cheque...

PS: Rush: Roy says thank you for CoDMW2_PS3 :thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I make it £30.50. Can you pm me your address. Ta . :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The Eagle has landed.
nod.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
What postal striker is gonna get in the way of an enthusiast and his FPS game :p Posties ain't dumb
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
What postal striker is gonna get in the way of an enthusiast and his FPS game :p Posties ain't dumb
laughingsmiley.gif

Funny you say that..I live about 300 meters from Bow sorting office. Whenever there was a strike you could hear the lads striking chatting around their fire from at least 2am in the morning. The thing is, my post normally comes around 3 in the afternoon, but when there where stikes I was getting it at about 8:30am. And check this out,one night we got it just gone 11pm and we also got it twice on a Sunday..I say, sack the strikers and bring in the temps. Although it won't be long before the temps start striking.....:p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I took the unsold games to Cex at Bromley today and they offered me £28.00 part exchange for all of them which I accepted and used to part purchase Batman: Arkham Asylum and Spore, both second hand.

Have just spent 30 minutes playing Batman and although so very obviously a console port, it's very enjoyable indeed, great fun :thumb:

I haven't loaded Spore on yet but I'm going to get the expansion and spare parts pack before I do, they're selling cheap in GAME stores.

So to conclude - all games now sold.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
K3b makes perfect backups of Longest Journey and Dreamfall. They look like neat games from the little taster I tried.
nod.gif

Ask a Question