Very expensive

Reaction score
I hope people don't get me wrong by this thread..My wallet doesn't have cobwebs in it and I don't have deep pockets...But honestly are there really people in the world that would be willing to spend the kind of money that is wanted for the machines I found on This website..I mean don't get me wrong, I would love a gaming machine like one of those advertised..Another thing, for you average gamer that knows the basics of a computer and what they can do..Is all this sort of power really needed..???

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I edited the link for you to make it work.

They are nice machines for sure but just like Alien Computers, overpriced.

They are really not worth the money.

As for spending several grand on a computer, well, if that's what gets you off and you have the money - why not? :)

I have a mate who's mad about cycling and one of his push bikes cost him £8K :eek:

But he can afford it and it gives him a lot of pleasure.

We're only on this planet once, after all... ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch :eek: I don't think I could spend anywhere near that amount on a PC!

The most I've spent on a PC was ~£900 and that got me something I'm more than happy with. I'm surprised that a £4500 PC only comes with 2GB ram too, although I guess the money is really spent on the watercooling kit. They do look very nice :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
:eek:.....Faint..... Crikey! Can they even afford any games after buying one of those :lol:

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:

As for spending several grand on a computer, well, if that's what gets you off and you have the money - why not? :)

;)

I supposse saying that, I do spend far to much money when it comes to cycling and motor bikes..I have a Yamaha YZF R1 track day bike, that I cringe when I think of what I have spent on it..Maybe I should stop falling off it..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I suggest you trawl a few sites , pick up a bargain..sell on at profit through Ebay ..and get your luverley PC for Free... I have a Wii console ..and loads of games ..all that have cost me nowt.

Wii fit ..get one at cost from Amazon. Use your loaf, get 1 , put on ebay for £119 free delivery to make £25 profit..Drop shipping at its best :)

Sangria and sand :wave: and thats just 1 way to get what you want.

Reaction score
The most i have ever spent on a pc was £1.5k.
£4.5k for a pc is a total waste of money, even more so when only 2GB of RAM is being offered!!

Ask a Question