Update MS03-026 installed in ME

I in error installed update MS03-026 on my WIndows ME then realized I should not have. NOW I can't open Windows at all. Can't get past the MS Windows ME screen

The computer sounds like it's trying but after an hour nothing. Even when I totally reboot

PLEASE Hel

(e-mail address removed)

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Can you boot into "Safe Mode"? (Press F8 while booting up).
If you can, run System Restore while in Safe Mode.

Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;267951

How to Troubleshoot Windows Millennium Edition Startup Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273738&Product=winme

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP