Upcoming games for PC?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are there any good upcoming games for PC coming out that look good? Destiny and GTA V look like they'll be fun, but other than that I'm out of the loop!

Anything major that I'm missing out on? :blush:

I'm half way through FarCry 4 at the moment and that's pretty good fun, but I'm sure come the new year I'll be hunting for something else!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I missed this thread entirely! :blush:

For me I'm still debating getting GTAV on PC (played it a lot on 360 but the 'next gen' version has a few extras) But at the end of the day, I've hammered it once and wonder if I'll get bored of it... But, PC graphics, mods etc is making it tempting. :)

Other than that, Alien Isolation and a few others I'm still tempted by, I know their not new I'm just waiting for them to be cheap. :D

This years big titles are Evolve, Project Cars, Battlefield Hardline (maybe, still not sure on this one, waiting for the next beta), Star Wars: Battlefront should be epic too! The Witcher III, Batman: Arkham Knight on the cards sometime soon I think....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd not even heard of Star Wars: Battlefront before... now that looks good! If it's a huge open world game (GTA V style?) then this is going to be crazy good :D.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah it should *hopefully* be amazing, its by the guys that did BF4 (DICE) which despite its rocky start they did listen and the have fixed most of the game now.

Ask a Question