unread messages not in bold print

when email comes into my Outlook Express, the title is NOT in bold print and
there is not a number (with parentheses) next to the inbox icon showing how
many unread messages there are. This makes it very difficult to know which
messages have already been read and how many are new and unopened. Any ideas
what I have set up wrong on my email? Thanks for your help.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

See if http://www.insideoe.com has anything.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"No bold print for unread messages" <No bold print for unread
news:[email protected]...