Unbelieveable...PC Problem

Reaction score
My PC just keeps restarting. It won't boot up into Windows at all. It restarts like 10 times before eventually it boots into Windows ok. That too only via safe mode command prompt. I tried all teh options it wont work, even in command prompt it wont work, it restarts about 10-15 times before eventually it works. Whats going on???

Why is it doing this?

It doesnt even come up with error message, just something like "your PC unexpectedly have to restart blah blah blah please choose from teh following options"

whats going on?

Reaction score
Hi,

Have you used last good known configuration on the menu? Sounds like windows has be come corrupt and needs repairing. It might be that the MBR corrupt but I would not worry about that at the moment.

Regards

Wiz

Reaction score
go to system properties>advanced>start up recovery>settings>untick automatic restart thats it click OK and reboot :wave: ;)

Reaction score
wizkid said:
Master boot record.

Have you tried a repair install of Windows, did this start happening soon after you changed the sttings for gfx card in the BIOS?

Wiz

No, its happened 2 weeks after that. I changed graphics card and RAM then. It worked fine for 2 weeks and now this.

Reaction score
itsme said:
go to system properties>advanced>start up recovery>settings>untick automatic restart thats it click OK and reboot :wave: ;)

It was already set to this. I haven't changed this. It still restarts though.

Reaction score
Try running MEM TEST 86 from a boot cd. to make sure its not memory I am quite sure its an Windows problem but best to check,

Ask a Question