Unable to send e-mails, help please

Suz

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<[email protected]> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able to
send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated

rascalandgracie

Suz said:
This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<[email protected]> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able to
send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated

rufino

"rascalandgracie" <[email protected]> escribió en el
mensaje de noticias
Suz said:
This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It
happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

"I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help
determining

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<[email protected]> relaying not allowed', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I
receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able
send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated

Gary VanderMolen

It's not a port 25 block, but you may be causing the error message
by connecting from a network other than Cox.
Make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)