sending email but not sending.

mjk40

here is the message, i have done everything to my mind so far,
it has been working for weeks no problem then it just stopped, i can't send
emails.
my isp has not changed any settings so whats the story, anyhelp.

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Re:
[U2_recording] Selling backing tracks? No.', Account: 'webmail.eircom.net',
Server: 'mail1.eircom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
Relaying denied to domain yahoogroups.com', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Gary VanderMolen

We have come across this issue before. Eircom.net does not allow customers
to use their SMTP server when connected from a different connectivity provider.
Get a better ISP or use the SMTP server belonging to your connection.
Another option (if you frequently send from multiple locations), get a free
Gmail account, configure it for POP access, set it up in Windows Mail, and
use that for your sending chores. Gmail uses port 465 for SMTP, which is not
blocked like port 25 is.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)