TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
New series of Black Mirror was really good. Deffo worth a watch. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
New series of Black Mirror was really good. Deffo worth a watch. :)
I think that's the next thing we're starting :). I'm so pleased Netflix took this up so that the show continued :D.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hard Sun looks as though it might be interesting, one episode in. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah I really enjoyed all of the BM episodes, every series has been good, some episodes are better than others but they've mostly been great.

The first one, USS Callister is a feature length one, but one of the best of this series along with Hang the DJ. I thought Metalhead was average, though an interesting concept. Keep a close eye on the last one (Black Museum) as there are tons of references to the previous series which fuels one of the popular fan theories floating about.. ;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oooh, Luther was great, will keep an eye out too. :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Trailer for Westworld season 2 was released yesterday:

I enjoyed season 1, but given that some of the mystery is gone now I wonder if it will hold the same appeal... I hope so.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Westworld wasn't bad, We enjoyed it and will watch the next series.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh yay, I loved the first season of Jessica Jones! :D Still need to watch The Punisher, I'm a bit behind with the Marvel TV stuff. Glad there's not long to wait until it's out!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Has anyone here watched The Good Place? If you haven't heard of it, it's on Netflix and follows a character called Eleanor who accidentally ends up in The Good Place...

The episodes are only 20-something mins so it's very binge-able. I watched season 1 while I was ill and I'm currently on season 2 now, it's great and definitely worth a watch! :thumb:

I also love how they can't swear in The Good Place. Mother-forking son of a bench! :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I think I've seen it on Netflix, not watched it though.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Anyone here been watching The Orville? We just started watching it recently and I'm really enjoying it :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Is it any good? I've been recording it, not started it yet though.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Is it any good? I've been recording it, not started it yet though.

Yeah it's surprisingly good - we're only a few episodes in but I'm really enjoying it so far. TBH I thought the trailer made it look a bit rubbish, so I was pleasantly surprised!

Ask a Question