TV Shows!

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
The Handmaid's Tale looks interesting after one episode. Let's hope they can keep it up.:)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The Handmaid's Tale looks interesting after one episode. Let's hope they can keep it up.:)

Seen the film which was ok but am not really interested in the series.

Looking forward to this

Continuum: Season 1 (2012)

In the first series of this Canadian crime drama, eight convicted terrorists escape their planned execution in the year 2077 by traveling back in time to 2012, accidentally bringing officer Kiera Cameron ( Rachel Nichols ) along with them. Resulting in Keira's arrest by her VPD partner, Carlos ( Victor Webster ), she becomes an officer again and together they patrol crime in 2012.

Ypu it is airing five years after release on freeview. In the real world the series is up to series five. Hope I have enough room on my TalkTalk TV box as I am down to only 9% free space.
thudna5.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Looks like I'm in the minority when it comes to Legion! :fool:

New series of House of Cards out this week! Looking forward to that :nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Working our way though Iron Fist at last. I'm enjoying it, but them I am a bit of a Marvel fanboy.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We're finally up to date with Rick & Morty. Can't wait for the next episodes of season 3! Wish I knew how long that might be! :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Bloody NetFlix have cancelled Sense8. :mad:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Watched the first few episodes of Continuum and am finding it very engaging. :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Anyone been watching Lucky man
I have really enjoyed it up to now..

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nope, not seen that. Would you recommend it?

We've been watching The World At War recently, it was made in the 70s. Fascinating stuff! :nod:
World at war is quality, graphic and harrowing sometimes but exactly as it should be, some of these new world leaders need to watch it

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
World at war is quality, graphic and harrowing sometimes but exactly as it should be

I was quite surprised at some of the interviews they were able to get (Speer, etc...) - it is quite a remarkable documentary that has stood the test of time (strange to think it was made closer to WWII than 2017). Eye opening to say the least!

Reaction score
I remember watching this (World at War) first time round it is probably the best seres ever made about WW2 and the most informative.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
GoT's starts this Sunday! Woohoo!
I've just re-watched the previous season in preparation :D. I can't wait to see how this one pans out - stuff is certainly going down this season!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah we can't wait either, tis going to be great!

Good recap here if anyone needs a refresh. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't want to spoil GoT for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but wow.... what a season opener :D. I hope they keep the same sort of pace throughout this half-season!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah was a great way to start the season off!

Ask a Question