Tonight

Reaction score
Well it's been a quiet day today, just surfing & crunching.
Christmas shopping all finished & a quiet night in tonight with a few beers.
So what have others been up to today?

Oh and i hope you all have a Merry Christmas & New Year.

Regards

Feckit

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Been out for a great lunchtime meal, with my missus, to The Blue Lion at East Witton in N. Yorks. In tonight with a few beers too.

Oh! and by the way.........

Merry Xmas
&

Happy New Year 2009
to Feckit

happywave.gif
Have a great time. :wave:
From Niv
:wave:

Reaction score
Not a whole hell of a lot really...Just been doing research on all the links you kind people gave me last night and deciding which TV/Screen doda I want...Bit of shopping with the kids and a few erm jars at the local....Or than that sweet feck all..........

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you

To Mr Feckit..............:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
:DI look like a panda with vampire bloodshot eyes and a cough like a 90 year old asthmatic coal miner. An I feel crap.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Wife had hair cut...so alone with Charlie and Aaron today ...did family tree research back to 1780`s mothers side watched football then as we speak quoffing beers while we watch worlds scariest police chases ..

have a great xmas and new year Simon :wave:

and the rest of the PC Review crew...:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Twin daughter Sophie visiting with boyfriend Danny we went to see film 'Twilight' at Greenwich Odeon this afternoon. Much to my surprise a thoroughly enjoyable movie, would recommend it, think Buffy or a romatic film with an edge to it.

I'm now doing nothing til Thursday, when I'll be staying at my sisters overnight and lunching at a local Harvesters restauarant on Christmas day.

Right now I'm drinking Guiness at home, alone, and thinking maybe I should eat something as I've only had a bowl of cereal all day.

I hate Christmas, I really do, but yesterday and today have been good, have to admit.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I hate Christmas, I really do, but yesterday and today have been good, have to admit.

You might hate Christmas, but the last two days have been good cause ya been with special people...:thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Been laid up with the flu for the last week and still trying to throw it..:(

Coughing my guts up and can't sleep so thats why I'm on here at this ridiculous hour of the morning..

Nothing to eat and couldn't if I wanted to, just liquids for me and not the sort your all thinking either, have had a bottle of spitfire down in the fridge with my name on it all week and couldn't stomach to even smell it, let alone let some of that nectar pass my lips..

So no! not much at all..:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Twin daughter Sophie visiting with boyfriend Danny we went to see film 'Twilight' at Greenwich Odeon this afternoon. Much to my surprise a thoroughly enjoyable movie, would recommend it, think Buffy or a romatic film with an edge to it.

There is a sequel to Twilight being made some time next year and it will be called New Moon, so you might wanna keep an eye out for that Flopp's..

Ask a Question