Black Friday Deals

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes I know it isn't Friday, but BF is no longer limited to just a single day anymore.

Anyone seen any good ones? Possible Christmas prezzies?

Amazon seems distinctly average again this year, I was hoping it could be a (almost) one stop shop for stuff, sadly it looks like that will be a no.

Interestingly Curry's have some decent deals on soundbars etc. Might be worth a look if you're looking...

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/index.html

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've had a casual look at Amazon, but can't see anything that floats my boat. I'm keen on picking up a pair of HS100 wifi smart plugs, so if they go on sale, I'll be buying some :).

I think the "good" stuff will appear from Friday onward and we're just seeing the stuff they want to shift at the moment, for the most part at least.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I think the "good" stuff will appear from Friday onward and we're just seeing the stuff they want to shift at the moment, for the most part at least.

Fair point, will have to wait until Friday then.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I could be entirely wrong :lol:

Something else I'm on the lookout for is a Sonos Play 1 (maybe Play 3), I'm hoping that now they have a new version out, they'll sell off the old non-Alexa ones cheap :D.

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki ferry ticket -- 1 euro. :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers @V_R - been eyeing that deal up! Think I'm going to hold off for now and get one another time.

The Oculus Rift + Controllers bundle is only £350 now :drool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha yeah I saw that! Tempting....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have been bombarded with 'Black Friday' spam.

Most of it fell directly on my head and it is now so deep I am having to breathe through a straw.

On studying the spams' contents I have discerned that the majority of 'offers' should bear the tag 'Hoorah! This is the one day of the year we can fool those idiots into buying stock we've had a job shifting cos it is a bit rubbish'.

Pah.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I bought DLC for a game I play £1.50 x 3 :)

Ask a Question