CCLonline + Lambda Tek + Amazon

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ordered some parts recently.

An add on mounting card from Amazon. Amazon ordering straight forward and smooth as usual. The card arrived from France in less than a week. It was well packed and had a screwdriver and a sata cable included nice unexpected extras. Top marks for a decent retailer.

A M.2 NVME card from cclonline. It was three pence more than overclockers and both companies had the best price I could find. Made my choice of ccl as they are a tyke company.
Had a confirmation e-mail same day. Next day had a e-mail telling me that the product was despatched and was given a tracking number.
Parcel arrived in less than a week. At first I thought I had been sent an empty box. Unwrapped the layers of black plastic and found a box with two decent sized pink sponges with the smallest of drives I have seen nestled inbetween. I'll be posting picks in my build thread.
First class service and price.

A mobo and docking station from Lambda Tek. Very good price on both items. had a e-mail almost instantly confirming the order and telling me they would not take any loot of me until the items were despatched, neat.Had a e-mail next day telling me that the parcel was on its way and was given a tracking number.
Goods arrived within the week. Both items came in their manufacturers boxes and were well wrapped in black plastic but there was no other packaging. The manufacturers packaging is quite sturdy in both cases and items were not rattling around in the boxes. However for a fairly delicate reasonably expensive motherboard I would have liked to have seen some extra packaging. Guess they are saving on packaging to keep low prices.Good service and price, lost a couple of points for packaging.

:cool:

Ask a Question