Timeshift anyone

Reaction score
Anyone tried Timeshift yet?

Its got some snazzy special effects. Those of you that have the top range cards will be most impressed I dare to say!!

Stop, Slow and Reverse time to help you through the game tis very good

Reaction score
Well more fools them.

It's impressive with my 6800GS's so its bound to look amazing with the 8800GTX's that you lot have. Quite abig game aswell been playing for over a week now least several hours a day and still not finished. Although I think im coming to the end

Reaction score
Just completed it about 10mins ago. Really enjoyed it. It has some great little puzzles aswell that you need to manipulate time to get through.

Really looking forward to the second one

Goto the site and check out the neat little vid tuts they have put together

Its in the Media section of the site

http://www.timeshiftgame.com/us/

Reaction score
I was thinking about getting the game, is it worth it? I played the demo and really enjoyed it!

did updating any drivers actually make any difference? the game insists it wants those betas! :D

Reaction score
Yeah I really enjoyed it. And yes it does insist on Beta's. I cant give you a comparison because it only runs on them

And as I said im only running a 6800GS on a 8800 model it will look amazing

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware of this game, oops :blush:

Looks to be just up my street though and it's only eighteen smackers at Play.com :)

Reaction score
As many others like Farcry and Pariah, Halflife amoung just a few £18 is an absolute bargain for this

Reaction score
thats "you know what day" sorted for me then ;)

i ran the demo without the drivers it desperately wanted (169.21) and it worked just as great with the 163.71s i've got now.

looks like they aren't beta drivers anymore, i'll get the new ones when i get a chance! :D

Reaction score
I think to run the full game u may need the beta's mate

the 169.09

I didnt play demo just main game and it would not install at all unless they were first. BUt u never knw :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This is a seriously good game :thumb:

How ever did I miss this one?

Eventually paid just £13.00 for it from Play.com

Running it within Vista with latest official Nvidia graphics drivers.

Only criticism is it takes quite a long time to load, even longer than Bioshock & Crysis, but once loaded it re-loads (when you die) quite quick.

Not one to play when you've had a few beers though, you have to concentrate a little ;)

Good fps's don't come along that often, this is a goodie.

Reaction score
Mate if u got it for £13 then its an amazing bargain

Quite a big game aswell

Yeah some of the puzzles you have to think about a little when you using timeshifting to get on. Very clever

Ask a Question