This will cheer you up if your on a downer!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
This was posted to my Facebook

Thought it was quite funny as the kid has obviously listened and sang to the song many times, to get the wording and actions so perfect, you gotta give credit for that

I can see this one going global!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What a weird looking kid, like he's got an old man's head on a child's body. And looks like he's combed his hair with a firework :D

Stop it, Flopps, stop it...

He's good but I don't think he's X-Factor material. Yet ;)

Reaction score
This one is better ;)

or even this

She is very very talented. Especially in her use of premiere

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No no no this is a parody, its not a contest to see which performer is better, this kid isn't even singing he's miming!

Its funny because he's in the same sort of mould as Gary Coleman, as in he's probably far older than he actually looks, but also looks old at the same time! with him singing aswell it just makes this different from all the rest out there, which is why its had over 90,000 hits since this morning alone..

Reaction score
Yeah I know.

I went from track to track on her page. Very talented!!
Thats why i stopped at the two track it would have looked like I was hijacking thread to promote her music

I did comment on the people flaming that young lad aswell. They need to get a grip!!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah he is getting flamed quite badly but thats because he is different and normal people don't like that, especially when he is getting more hits than they are..:D

And yeah the girl is good too!

Ask a Question