This One's For You Flopp's

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Not sure if you know flopp's but there is a tv programme on tonight at 11:10pm on channel 4

It's called John Peels record box and its a peek into his record collection revealing the stories behind the songs....

I know you don't have a tv but perhaps someone could tape it for you or better still if someone on the forum has a tv card in there pc, which they could then record straight to there hard disk and put it on a cd for you..

All the best.....;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Fank yoo squire :)

I do have a TV now, 28" widescreen CRT jobbie, my daughter was missing Eastenders and stuff :rolleyes:

Trouble is, reception's not too clever round here, neither analogue or digital, and I can't be bothered with rigging an outdoor aerial.

Can get BBC1 & 2 Ok, others are a bit hit and miss and can't get Ch. 5 at all.

I can receive some odd stuff on the digibox, but not anything I'm interested in.

Thank you very much for letting me know about that, I apreciate it. I shall tune in and have a look :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Sorry Flops, just realised turned 23:00 otherwise would have offered to tape fo you and send on by post.

Hope you enjoy (provided the reception on the TV is good enough).

Love

Gabs xx

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just watched this and it was brilliant....and there right where is a person you could send a recording to and be on top of the pops 2 weeks later.....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I couldn't watch it, reception was too bad :(

If it's regular, I'll get me Mum to record it.

If it was a one-off, I missed it. Oh well.

Ask a Question