The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Judging by the like to dislike ratio on Youtube I'd guess not! :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oooh, nice one. You'll love it, both of you. Don't drink too much beforehand! ;)

Whats the cinema like that your going to?

It'll be nice to finally have someone else to discuss it with! :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
We went to an Everyman cinema, so nice comfy sofas for watching (and cheaper than the old cinema used to be!) - had a G&T and snacks from the bar while watching it :D.

Really enjoyed Endgame - without giving too much away, it does feel like they are moving to a new generation for future films now.

Did you wait until after the credits to watch the usual teaser trailer? We sat there for about 5 mins waiting until we realised it wasn't coming :lol: .

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha yeah, no post credits scenes. But there is some audio right at the end when the Marvel Studios logo comes up. I was going to mention that, save you sitting there for 10 minutes! Sorry!

In other news, looks like they are going to change how the CGI of Sonic looks in the movie and fans are not happy with his current look! Sadly I don't think it will help the fact the film is going to be a car crash. :lol:

*Soz4DailFail.

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I was going to mention that, save you sitting there for 10 minutes! Sorry!

Don't worry, we only stayed until the main credits started to roll, by which point I'd looked up on my phone whether it was worth waiting ;)

Saw the trailer for this at the cinema, looks good :nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Don't watch this if you've not seen Endgame.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm not really interested in cars, but somehow that still looks good! :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I watched Spider-man Far From Home last night. Good film, very enjoyable and funny. CGI was on point. I think I preferred it to Homecoming, but need to see it again.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, I watched Fargo (the film ) last night. Yes, I know it was released in 1996 but I never go to the cinema. I do like Coen Brothers film and this was no exception - very violent but very dark humour and superbly acted. I see now why it won an Oscar.

It made my evening. :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well, I watched Fargo (the film ) last night. Yes, I know it was released in 1996 but I never go to the cinema. I do like Coen Brothers film and this was no exception - very violent but very dark humour and superbly acted. I see now why it won an Oscar.

It made my evening. :nod:
Talk Talk TV have just re run it and I recorded it to watch later on this week. I did see it first time around and thought it was very good. It was the most unusual police drama I had ever seen.:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so interested to see how the Palpatine stuff fits in to the new Star Wars, considering his new role is "instrumental" to the film :D. BTW, what's up with C3PO in that clip?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
In the last 12 years I have been to the theater to see a movie only twice. :lol: Next week I am going to see my favourite movie of all time in the theater with my son. It is "Lawrence of Arabia" It is being screened here in the US on two days only Sept 1st and 4th.

"This digital print of Lawrence of Arabia is presented in 4K. Utilizing 8K scans of the 65mm original negative, the picture was painstakingly restored, removing the damage, deterioration and fading it had experienced over 50 years. Accompanied by remastered 5.1 audio, the film is presented in its original 2.20 aspect ratio, along with the original overture and intermission"

I am very excited!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/tcm2019-lawrence-of-arabia-1962?video_id=iZWXAgqc1Wg

Ask a Question