The PCR Movies Thread!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The Rise Of Skywalker!

Death Star wreckage!

That laugh at the end! PALPATINE!

If only JJ had done all three, I honestly think it would have been an awesome trilogy.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yes :D :D :D! What is that laugh at the end, it does sound like Palpatine!? "No one is every really gone" mentioned too...

I really hope this is a good one, as I was lukewarm with the previous two (though still enjoyable).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh yes :D:D:D! What is that laugh at the end, it does sound like Palpatine!? "No one is every really gone" mentioned too...

I really hope this is a good one, as I was lukewarm with the previous two (though still enjoyable).

Yeah its him, he came on stage after the trailer rolled at Celebration, Watch this from the 1:25:00 mark.... (Embedding it just plays from the start) :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've just read on Reddit that there has been a leak of around 5 minutes of Endgame footage to social media, this is from the last act of the film and contains some major spoilers. :mad:

Time to go dark.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've just read on Reddit that there has been a leak of around 5 minutes of Endgame footage to social media, this is from the last act of the film and contains some major spoilers. :mad:

Time to go dark.

Why do people like to ruin it for others?! That sucks, hope you managed to avoid spoilers.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its always the way. It'll be hard not to catch at least something, a clickbait Youtube thumbnail in your recommended list or a clickbait article wanting cheap views etc.

That's how Hans death in TFA was spoiled for me..... :/

Edit, I remember also Han's death was being spoilt by people typing it in chat in BF4 games at one point too. People are ********'s.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I think this will be the last 'real' trailer I watch now. Even though almost all the official stuff is pretty much the same footage now with the old second of new stuff mixed in. I don't want to see much more, I've had a few potential bits here and there spoiled so far (if they are in fact true).

I'm aiming to see it on Thursday or Friday afternoon. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Endgame? Its out next Thursday mate. I'm hoping to be able to see it on Thursday.

Ah, I thought it was yesterday :blush:. I'm so out of the loop with films atm.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha no worries. I wish it was yesterday, would mean one week less of trying to dodge spoilers!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Endgame tickets booked for 15:30 Thursday afternoon! No drinks after 1 or 2, and certainly no tea or coffee! (it goes right through me!)

Can. Not. Wait.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That was really very good. Didn't feel like 3 hours at all. I think I had every emotion during it.

Just go and see it, I can't say anything save that if you've watched the trailers they are pretty much all from the first 20 - 30 minutes and tell you nothing of the plot and even if you have seen trailers, having just watched a couple again, there is quite a bit that they CGI'ed out or changed. just like what they did with Infinity War's trailers.

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Try Googling "Thanos" on a desktop then click on the gauntlet on the right. Then you can click it again once its finished. :cool:

**But be aware there may be spoilers in the results.**

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The internet is a dangerous place today! What with Endgame and GoT spoilers, it's difficult to know where's safe to look! Need to see Endgame soon.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes it is. Even the newer trailers and TV spots from Marvel themselves are a bit more spoilery now its been out a few days.

GO AND SEE IT!

I'm planning on seeing it at least another couple of times in the cinema. My nephew (who still needs to see IW!) and some friends are all keen on going, they just weren't as keen as I was! :lol:

Ask a Question