The Great thing about MESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
killicks said:
Just had a quick look over the last 18 months of the main mesh thread. Other contributers including Meshvicitm are basically saying the same as me. I tried to count the total number of unsatisfied customers on the 380 posts - recon that it cant be more than 40

That thread was actually condensed from about hsalf a dozen others, even we were getting a little fed up with the amount of vitriol being directed towards Mesh so whittled them all down into one thread.

Are you saying then that around 40 dissatisfied customers is acceptable? 40 contributors to a thread totalling 380 posts is nothing unusual, it averages out at less than 10 posts per contributor.

How thick skinned are you? Can you not see the amount of human misery the directors of that company are causing? If we were to cast the most cynical eye at the allegations made in our Mesh thread, I think even the most jaded critic would ackowledge there's cause for concern therein.

I'll give you this much, you're either spirited or somewhat lacking in the sensitivity department if you're going to try and defend Mesh, I'd say it's somewhat akin to trying to defend Genghis Khan at a War Crimes Tribunal.

Your sole argument seems to be - the hell with Mesh's (non-existent) support, they offer good value for money components.

They don't - their components are crap and even if they were any good, if we are to believe the contributors to our Mesh thread (and why shouldn't we?) they don't damn well work half the time.

Look at the spec in V_R's post above - quality components that go together to make a kickass system and that includes a class case, monitor, mouse and keyboard.

When you view those components, then look at what Mesh have to offer, are you seriously suggesting potential customers should shop with Mesh?

If so, my flabber is gasted.

Save yourself some energy mate, don't tap away on those keys posting nonsense here, do something useful like riding a bike :)

There again though, reading this thread has given me the biggest smiles I've had for quite some time.

And by the way V_R, you forgot to add some speakers, you naughty person :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
killicks said:
A small number of manufacturers provide great build quality and great service

A small number of manufacturers provide great build quality and great value

Nobody does it all and I will go for the later one every time.
I'm afraid you missed out that although Mesh can build what appear to be great value systems, many are of poor build quality, as proved by the many problems members have from new.

Go have a look at the highly partisan Mesh section at Hexus and you will see many who suffer problems from the outset - frankly that is unacceptable and does not indicate 'great build quality' to me.

Reaction score
Floppy

You are right - 40 = 1 dissatisfied customer every week who has needed support and not got it.

Its what meshvictim calls a significant minority of dissatisfied buyers.

79% of buyers say that they would buy mesh again. Guess I am one of them

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Flops said:
And by the way V_R, you forgot to add some speakers, you naughty person :D
The Mesh had speakers?

Right, for £810 and thats my final offer, i need food and to play crysis on my home built super sweet rig!

1193168094.jpg

Reaction score
Nice system V_R. How much would you charge to build it and ship it over to Northern Ireland?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
killicks said:
Ady

The MEsh support forum is going to highlight problems just as the dell one does.
Of course it does - the difference is Dell deal with them ;)

Reaction score
Floppy might be right about me being thick skinned.

Did I say I thank Tiscali is a great ISP.

Poor support but v cheap

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
killicks said:
Nice system V_R. How much would you charge to build it and ship it over to Northern Ireland?
Sorry, tbfh not my problem.
As quoted in one for your earlier posts...
I somtimes self build systems but couldnt get the parts for this price.
now you can,yes?
killicks said:
Did I say I thank Tiscali is a great ISP.
Oh FFS!
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question