Test your might

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I have just thought of a neat idea. ;)

Since alot of people play games against each other, why not have a competion thread where you post your best score/time and see if anyone can beat it? i dont know what games use a timing system or even a point system anymore, but it think its worth a try. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
This could be good if we get enough interest. I'm up for it. :)

DiRT would be good, post up some times guys! :D

CoD2 multi? We could arrange a time and find a server maybe?

Anyone else?

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
I play a lot of COD 2, more sniping than Fragging, but what the hey!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I play CoD2 almost daily.

Only started about 8 months ago and tbh I ain't that good at it but I don't ever come last.

Got loaddsa 2nd & 3rd places but I've only ever come first twice :(

CoD1, on the other hand, I constantly win lots of maps :)

Wonder why that is.

As for DIRT, I've read the forums, tried the demo, too buggy for me.

I love TOCA 3 Race Driver but all in all, Codemasters and their 'Checking integrity of disk - reboot system' really cheeses me off.

Even more than STEAM. STEAM actually works well. Codemasters, on the other hand, just get right up my nose.

Buy GTR, any of the NFS series, but be wary of a Codemasters Game, almost as intrusive as Microsoft :mad:

Just my opinion chaps ;)

As for the CoD games, I frag more than snipe, I really can't stand all them snobby rifle brigade who think they're superior.

Truth is, it's just as hard to kill with a machine gun as it is with a rifle, harder in fact, imo

Sprayers rool! :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Flops said:
Sprayers rool!:D
Way more fun than rifles.
nod.gif

Lets start the ball rolling, this was a few nights ago....:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• cod2 score.jpg
    cod2 score.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 422

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
So what happened to E-Frag?

That was my favourite server, thunderstorms and the other guys, it seems to have disappeared :(

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah, i noticed when i went to play tonight.....gone.... :(

Hopefully its not permanent.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL E-FRAG SUBSCRIBERS

It is with great regret that we announce that as of midnight, 31st July 2007 E-Frag gaming servers will no longer be operational. This is due to the continuing increase in power costs within the London area.

In light of this, and with customer considerations paramount, we will be refunding all paid-up subscribers with their relevant monies. Please request a refund via paypal.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to re-establish a presence within the gaming community in the very near future. In the mean time we have negotiated an agreement with 24-play.com which allows all current subscribers to continue enjoying fast, efficient servers for game play. To subscribe, go to www.24-play.com using the coupon code e-frag.

Should you have any queries on the refunding process or have questions regarding E-Frags? next move in the entertainment sector, please do not hesitate to contact either Will Thomas or Martin Riley, will [at] internetod.co.uk

We would like to take this opportunity to thank for your business over the last 7 years.

Lame. :(

But i was playing on HTF on the seventh.....:confused:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 259

Ask a Question