Techfever

Reaction score
Sorry i dide not now this,now i do, no problem. Thanks for the communication

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Avid said:
Sorry i dide not now this,now i do, no problem. Thanks for the communication
Whoa ... don't get me muddled with TF ... I am nothing to do with them.

Just saying, that some of the 'smaller' places may, like I did, close for Xmas. ;)

Do hope that is the case and they were just having time off and you do get your Laptop. :thumb:

Reaction score
Oh i see,im on holiday myself, its just that most retailers seem to be working on and off over the xmas break and on the site it says order befor the 3rd of Jan for free post, so i thought they were to. Oh well, watch this space

Reaction score
All I'm saying is there was no warning on the Techfever website about possible delay on orders when I placed my order, if you guys had an automatic email response (which is easy to set up) just explaining that you would not be able to do orders to a certain date I would of at least known that this was the situation, at the moment I still don't know if I'm going to recieve my A8N-SLI SE or not, and I've been stuck on borrowing my housemate's laptop to go online and try and chase it up as I have everything else here just waiting to build my new PC.

OK guys, you've narked a few of us off with this, if you sort the orders before the weekend I'm sure we'll use you again in the future, just next crimbo remember to put on the website about order delays and have autoresponse email stateing this too (after all I will be doing such when I can get my own company up and running that I'm just waiting for my new PC build to do).

Oh and PS, when you Bookmark Techfever it saves the bookmark as "Desired Today, Delivered Tommorow", kinda rubs it in a bit.

Reaction score
Just gat some mail back stating, As per the information available on the website, all orders
placed after 11.45am on the 23rd of December for courier delivery will be
despatched tonight for delivery tomorrow (4th of January). In the case of
Royal Mail orders they too will be despatched tonight via first class post
as usual. Order confirmation e-mails for orders placed over the Christmas
period will be sent today at around 4:30pm.Ok my mistake perhaps, but i did look carfully at the site. I must visit Speck Savers

TechFever

Retailer Representative
Reaction score
Avid and Spider,

Sorry we didn't pick up on this thread any earlier. While we do frequent PC Review often, its not on a daily basis.

I would hope you have your goods by now and I apologise for any confusion with regards to TechFever's delivery times over Christmas.

The details of our delivery times were posted in our news section, and referred to when your delivery method was chosen. But you were not the only ones to miss them, and in future we will ensure important information such as this is much more obvious.

Hope you enjoy your new goods,

Regards,

TechFever

Last edited:

Ask a Question