<Looks around, and whistles innocently>

Reaction score
Thought it about time I said hello, I have been keeping an eye on these growing forums for a few months now. Im in the process of setting up an online store and forums such of these are a hive of infomation :)

Im not here in an official capacity just yet, but ill register a company account when we are up and running, so keep this one to yourselves for the time being.

Keep up the good work Ian, and keep posting to the rest of you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modarator please cut along the dotted line if shameless plugging is frowned on

-----Shameless plug below this line do not read if its against the code of conduct-----

The site will be www.techfever.co.uk we are a month or two from launch but you are welcome to drop by and throw some suggestions at us if you want.

Reaction score
Welcome.

i'm chris and i moderate off topic, gaming and now introductions!

Nice to have you on board,

Look forward to seeing your work and hearing from you.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
How do ya do Phelon? hope you like this place!

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
why?
so you can buy that riva tnt 32meg graphic card youve been after for ages.
ive already told you it would be too powerfull for you!

oh i forgot
hi phelon

Reaction score
I cant promise discounts , but there is suggestion (And its only that at this stage) we may give some prizes away as part of our launch promotions.

So keep an eye on the site, and ill drop more info here as its confirmed.

and thanks for the warm welcome :)

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya Phelon, my name is floppyootstomp and I'm a part time Igloo construction engineer. What has this taught me? Don't eat the yellow snow.

Howdy :)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Yep, Flops also works in the hotest Deserts of Africa too. Amazing ehh?

Reaction score
Alf to quote the marketing spiel on the site

"Processors, Motherboards, Monitors, DVD Drives, Video cards and a host of other bits you may need for your shiny new computer will soon be just a few clicks away at great prices."

As for Floppy, if your a part time Igloo construction engineer, one question.. What are they when they are not Igloos ? :p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
What are they when they are not Igloos ?
Wet.

:D

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site Phelon, I missed out on this thread earlier when I was busy responding, my aplologies.

Have a nice day!

Reaction score

muckshifter said:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Ian, please will you turn it off (or down to 3/4) i get this alot, it s annoying!

Ask a Question