Taking ages to load pages.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian is probably the best Site Administrator on the planet!
You know what makes him the best?
Skills and Patience and both of them in a single person!

That makes him a rare breed and different from the rest!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ian is probably the best Site Administrator on the planet!
You know what makes him the best?
Skills and Patience and both of them in a single person!

That makes him a rare breed and different from the rest!

Careful, he won't get his head through the door you all carry on :D

Actually, I'll let you all in on a secret.

After several lengthy auditions, our Ian won the part of a midget kissogram in a new Channel 4 TV Series 'Oops, Watch Out For My Camel' which will be screened nationwide this Autumn.

He can be observed in several scenes, the most notable being in a bar in Tripoli wearing a rather fetching leaopard skin costume.

So now you know :)

Reaction score
Ian,

Just like to report back to you that everything has been ok at my end in the last few days.

You have done a grate job.

wizkid

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Wizkid, I'm glad these changes look like they are working :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I am not "complaining" this is only a minor thing - just letting you know that my "fan club" has reappeared and for the past couple of days, my in-box on the Home Page is shown as having.... 65535 new messages, two more than previously,;) so my popularity is definitely growing :lol:

Everything else is fine, so please don't think it is bothering me; I just thought that you might still want/need to know. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you Ian, all has returned to normal again :) I've just had a look at your link, if it helps at all, I've not deleted any un-read PMs, only read ones..... and certainly not that many ;)

Thanks again :D

Reaction score
I recently received a database error, apparently someone has been informed automatically by the system. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Jason, I got 2 mails at 22:38 and it's the first time I've had them in ages :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I tried adding the post counter on the front page again today, but it looks like that was one of the problems causing slowness, so I'm going to have to keep it removed for the time being.

It was a really handy feature though, so I'm going to see if I can code something else to do the same job but with a lower load :)

Ask a Question