Facebook Errors

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with Facebook today all through the day I have been getting errors coming up pages taking ages to load. I have cleared all internet temp files and so on and it’s still the same.

Anyone else having problems?

Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with Facebook today all through the day I have been getting errors coming up pages taking ages to load. I have cleared all internet temp files and so on and it’s still the same.

Anyone else having problems?

Yup, for the last 2 days been getting loads of transport errors....LOL plus I have ahd a warning or two from Fartbook.....It wiould seem that once you hit 100 posts on somebodies wall you are seen as a spammer..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 127
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Yup, for the last 2 days been getting loads of transport errors....LOL plus I have ahd a warning or two from Fartbook.....It wiould seem that once you hit 100 posts on somebodies wall you are seen as a spammer..

Hi

OK at least I know its nothing wrong at my end. I think thats ridicules if you post a 100 times on someone's wall you are classed as a spammer lol.

Reaction score
I might add that I get a lot less errors when I open Fartbook in FireFox..Sometimes IE 8 won't even load the page....

Reaction score
Had problems all weeekend and mainly on Sunday with the good ole FB. Tried to upload some photo's - each time it failed :wall:

Then occasionally random errors would be thrown up.

ARRGGHH!! :user:

Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
Had problems all weeekend and mainly on Sunday with the good ole FB. Tried to upload some photo's - each time it failed :wall:

Then occasionally random errors would be thrown up.

ARRGGHH!! :user:

Just Facebook been its normal self again..Were not to good with me all weekend either...

Ask a Question