Stormy Today?

Reaction score
PCReview was unavaliable for a few minutes recently?
Must be the weather problems up in Manchester??

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There's a tree about 10 metres from the back of my place that's fallen down, fortunately it fell the other way, straight onto grass.

Have also seen a brick wall blown down :eek:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The fence at the bottom of my garden......

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 154

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Don't go there with me today......

Today was my trip to Thamesmead courtesy of Flops excellent directions.

Fraught with problems starting with no underground at Kings X. Got there ok with a bit of a trip around London.

Coming back....wow!! No trains at all out of Kings X. Needed to make a complicated journey to Derby with no assurance I could even get home from there. Many hours later I am home but in London it was horrendous.

Nearer home we still have all major motorways closed (A1, M1, M62).

So, a 15 hour working day and I am well and truly cream crakered. That said, met some lovely stoical people on various trains who were all trying to help each other out with offers of lifts and bits of information. I even managed to bag a first class seat on one train as it was so overcrowded.

I hope all in PCR are home safe and well and that their homes are in one piece too.

Gabz xx

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad you got back in one piece Gabs, did it go ok? I've heard many train route were closed down. I had a meeting from 5-10PM and the traffic in the city centre was almost at a standstill from people trying to get out of Manchester.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
The meeting went ok thanks Ian but the journey and the weather conditions will remain memorable for a long time to come.

Today - couldn't be more different - sunny, still a bit windy but overall - quite nice :)

Gabz xx

Ask a Question