CM Storm Pitch Pro In-ear Headset

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Power Up have been checking out the CM Storm Pitch Pro In-ear Headset - here's a snippet from their review:

CM Storm is a company with an impressive gaming-gear portfolio that includes the Pitch line of in-ear headsets. Today, we will take a look at the Pitch Pro, an updated version of the original Pitch. The Pro version has better bass response, which is also visible on the frequency response curve CM Storm published. In our original review, we noted the somewhat stale sound signature, and it seems CM Storm listened and put an effort into correcting it with the release of the Pro version.

On the aesthetic side, CM Storm kept changes to a minimum as the cable is now black instead of the bright red on the original version. The cable is still flat, which makes it less prone to tangle up than its predecessor.

earphones_1_small.jpg

Read more here.

Reaction score
Now they look nice, but might stick my old sony headphones very reliable and cover all the ear.
But these in the ear style do seem popular these days.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
some one once told me ... never stick anything smaller than your elbow into your ear ... I think it was the ENT Dr before he took my tonsils out. :)

Ask a Question