CM Storm Reaper Mouse

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have been taking a look at the CM Storm Reaper gaming mouse - here's a snippet:

"Cooler Master, a company world renown for their excellent case and cooling solutions, has recently augmented their Storm series lineup with some new additions. “What is this Storm series?” one may ask. It is Cooler Master’s answer for consumers looking for higher then average specifications, durability, and aesthetics. Today Benchmark Review’s has taken the opportunity to give the CM Storm Reaper a formidable shakedown to see what sets this apart from the rest.

With such a foreboding name chosen, you just know this mouse was designed for gaming in mind. Just from first glance one can take in the oversized buttons and the monstrous metal-weighted scroll wheel. Does the Reaper have what it takes to live up to its name?"

reaper-intro.jpg

Read more here.

Reaction score
$65 or £39.20 for a mouse?
Is that good?
My last rodent was £10 reduced from £15 in PCWorld!:blush:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
$65 or £39.20 for a mouse?
Is that good?
My last rodent was £10 reduced from £15 in PCWorld!:blush:

price for a 'gaming' mouse? yes. I paid, I think, £46 for my R.A.T.5

Trouble with that 'review', and a lot of others, was there is no pictorial comparison to any existing mice. At least I got to see my RAT in the shop before I bought it ... the RAT is different from any other mouse I've had. :)

Ask a Question