CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Laser Mouse

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Laser Mouse which features a colour changing panel as well as a comfortable ergonomic design:

"Back in September 2009, CM Storm released the Sentinel Advance Laser Gaming Mouse. It sported a 5600 DPI laser sensor, which was the top-of-the-line at the time. 5600 DPI is still very high for a gaming mouse. Now Cooler Master is releasing the next evolution of this gaming mouse, the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Laser Gaming Mouse SGM-6010-KLLW1. Sporting an Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor, the Sentinel Advance II has the capability to scale up to 8200 DPI and all the way down to 200 DPI. In this article, Benchmark Reviews examines the CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Laser Gaming Mouse SGM-6010-KLLW1.

As a gamer, I've come to recognize just how important it is to have a good gaming mouse. One of the most important aspects that I have come to rely on is on-the-fly DPI switching. One of my favorite mice of all time is the Microsoft 5-button laser mouse. I really enjoyed the fit of the mouse and the fact that I could comfortably maneuver between the buttons without accidently hitting the wrong one. Even though I had looked at a lot of other mice, I kept reverting back to that mouse. I'd even tried mice with the ability to switch the DPI settings on-the-fly. It actually wasn't until the original CM Storm Sentinel Advance that I finally put away the Microsoft mouse and started using a new one. I'm excited to look at the Sentinel Advance II and see what has changed and improved."

You can read the full review here.

Ask a Question