Steam Winter Sale Now On!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got so many things still to play, but when a game I want is just a couple of quid I can't resist!

Anything you'd recommend V_R? I'm after a good multiplayer co-op game (4 player ideally) - Borderlands 2 was a good example :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've heard good things about that! I'll keep an eye on it in the sales and pick it up when it's on a good offer :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nothing for me so far but I will keep looking.

The latest Humble Bundle would make a great stocking filler, twelve games for around £10. :cool:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Bought Dishonored as I loved it on a console a while ago and it was only £2.50 :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Bought Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for about a fiver and Ford Racing 3 for 99p. Turok is a revamped nineties game that's pretty good and Ford Racing 3 is surprisingly good, certainly worth 99 pennies, it reminds me of Porsche racing 2000. It IS terribly aged though so don't expect anything like the NFS, GRID or DIRT series if you go for it.

And Mad Max for about £12 as well which I'm enjoying so far, best use of that game engine I've come across so far.

Was thinking about getting Mortal Kombat X for £14 but after reading all the negative reviews about having to buy more or less compulsory DLC to enjoy the game I decided to forego that one.

Will probably buy Age Of Empires II HD (£3) and Metal Gear Solid: Phantom pain (£31) before January 4th.

Also tried the demo of The Evil Within and apart from not being all that interesting is super-hard, so deleted.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Bought Dishonored as I loved it on a console a while ago and it was only £2.50 :D

I liked that game a lot, also played all the DLC. It didn't sell that well and didn't seem to be that popular, which I found odd.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Over 5gb downloaded in around 2 minutes its good to be a Virgin Customer

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I liked that game a lot, also played all the DLC. It didn't sell that well and didn't seem to be that popular, which I found odd.

I am back in the land of the living :dance: just finished Dishonored and all the DLC. Only took me 70 hours or so :lol: Great game.

Ask a Question