SteamDeck

Reaction score
Steam Deck is available to reserve now in select regions, and will begin shipping in December 2021. Choose which version to reserve below. When inventory is available, customers will be notified in the order reservations were made to make their purchase.

Has anyone ordered one?

Which model?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
As cool as this looks, won't be getting one myself. Are you thinking about it? Shame there's almost a year wait on orders :(

I wonder what sort of games RDNA2 can run on a device like that?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll take another look at it once it enters mainstream usage and reviews have been published but probably not for me, I'm quite content with a PC and Xbox 1 for gaming.

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
Personally, after playing games on other handhelds as well as my phone, I wouldn't want to game on something so small. But I do like the specs and the design, it really is enticing to a gamer like me.

Reaction score
Personally, after playing games on other handhelds as well as my phone, I wouldn't want to game on something so small. But I do like the specs and the design, it really is enticing to a gamer like me.

Its not small..Compared to a phone or other handheld device it is certainly larger screen wise
The Compute specs are very impressive aswell...
Also Valve have anounced Right to repair features will be available

Last edited:
Reaction score
As cool as this looks, won't be getting one myself. Are you thinking about it? Shame there's almost a year wait on orders :(

I have pre ordered one mate. Delivery is estimated end 1st quarter 22

I went for the mid tier version. 256GB for the larger games in my library. I don't really have many

The smaller games i have can be stored on a High speed MicroSD card

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Valve Launches "Steam Deck Verified" Program For Games That Run Well On The Steam Deck

Valve is introducing a Steam Deck Verified system for helping gamers find out what games have been verified to work well on their forthcoming AMD+Linux-powered handheld game console.

:cool:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
I was surprised at how large this handheld computer looks (or they chose very small hand models).
It's only a 7-inch screen. I had the original PSP and sometimes I play on my phone. I would rather game on a large screen.

Are you going to buy one?

Ask a Question