Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC November 5th (Steam in December)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well this came out of the blue!

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting October 9th. We also want to say thank you to the millions of people who have already downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher and received their free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The first game in the Red Dead Redemption series to be featured on the PC platform, Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC features a range of graphical and technical enhancements for increased immersion along with new Bounty Hunting Missions, Gang Hideouts, Weapons and more.

Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to pre-order at the Epic Games store, Greenman Gaming, the Humble Store, GameStop and additional digital retailers starting October 23rd with a pre-order bonus of 25 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to pre-order at the Epic Games store, Greenman Gaming, the Humble Store, GameStop and additional digital retailers starting October 23rd with a pre-order bonus of 25 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC will also be available to purchase on Steam this December.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great news :D. I've got the game for the PS4, but I don't have the console anymore :rolleyes:. I'll sell the PS4 version and pick this up, as I really enjoyed the game from the few hours I played.

I'll happily wait the extra month to get it on Steam :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know if this will work with a penguin rig ? :cool:
Had a bit of a look and doesn't look like it, even with Proton, etc... Someone might find a way to get it working in time though. I think it's available on Stadia, so you could try it on that if your connection is fast enough?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That article is a month old. Yes it was buggered on release but by all accounts its now much better.

Ask a Question