Upcoming Steam sale dates leaked

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Looks like the dates of the next three Steam sales have leaked! It includes the Halloween 2018, Autumn 2018, and Winter 2018 sales.

:dance:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
This laptop can hardly handle any games. I've decided to upgrade the desktop I have instead, hopefully it kicks ass when I'm done with it :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got an email yesterday saying 22 of my wishlist items are on sale. I guess that means the Halloween sale has started! :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have 5 of my Wishlist 15 included in the sale including Shadow Of The Tomb raider for £29.69.

I have until tomorrow to purchase at that price and I think I'm going to go for it, I do fancy that one.

While I'm here, a warning of sorts. I recently bought a game named Yakusa 0 for £10.04 as it had been reduced in price and in my opinion it's absolutely awful. It's a kind of Japanese Mafia beat-em-up with scores of never ending cut scenes.

Admittedly the cut scenes can be skipped but that's not the worst of it. I played seventy minutes worth and there doesn't appear to be a save function so far. And worst thing of all - it has Quick time Karaoke where some Japanese fella is warbling away in a bar whilst you have to mash controller buttons in sequence to a scrolling list of prompts.

Gaming horror! It's also almost impossible to master. The fight scenes were passable but games in the Mortal Kombat genre are a lot more fun if you like that sort of thing.

So I got me's a refund on that one, a terrible game.

Ask a Question