Fallout 76...

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I'm a massive Fallout fan, but I've not been tempted to get Fallout 76 yet. Turns out, neither have a lot of fans!

Speaking of big business, or the lack thereof, Fallout 76 saw its sales slip an enormous 82.4 per cent compared to Fallout 4 – although it’s worth noting that Chart-Track doesn’t currently include digital data, and the title's online focus may have pushed punters to shop on the PlayStation Store. Nevertheless, it’s not a great result for the multiplayer game.

Source

82% drop? Ouch! :eek:

:rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have all the Fallout Titles (except the first two really old ones) but I won't be buying Fallout '76.

Why? Simply because I consider the single player element of a game to be primary and the multiplayer side to be an option worth trying.

I just won't buy a multiplayer only game and I think it's likely a lot of punters feel the same way.

(I could, of course, be wrong ;) )

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I wont post any but have you read the reviews on Amazon?

Yeah I've read some; not good! It's doing abysmally on Metacritic too: https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fallout-76

I won't be buying Fallout '76.

Why? Simply because I consider the single player element of a game to be primary and the multiplayer side to be an option worth trying.

I think that hits the nail on the head to be honest. It doesn't seem like a step forward at all, it seems like it's Fallout 4 without any story. If there was a multiplayer option in one of their regular games I think people would be interested, but a standalone multiplayer just isn't an inviting option. They've really not gone about this the right way :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm sure Bethesda are crapping themselves right now. It cost Millions and millions.

Watch the price plummet after Xmas

Ask a Question