Steam Summer Sale Now On!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bought Dungeon Warfare 2 :D. A niche game, but I like it :lol: .

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yeah suckered again :lol: Bought Wolfenstein : The New Order : The Old Blood : W2 The New Colossus. :dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I definitely fancy A Plague Tale: Innocence which has been reduced from £40 to £30. Still not cheap but it does look like a very good game.

Others that caught my interest:

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - £9.99
Starship Titanic £1.19
Star Wars Battlefront £5.39
Assassins Creed Odyssey £24.99

I haven't liked any of the Assassins Creed games much apart from Black Flag which wasn't too bad but all the reviews say this one is very different from its predecessors.

I notice Rage 2 has been significantly reduced in price which to me only confirms the reviews saying it's a bit rubbish are correct although I suspect the unannounced in game purchases triggered many negative reviews. I'm not buying it anytime soon anyway.

I recently tried the Supraland demo and didn't like it at all and also bought some game called Muse Dash for £2.36 after seeing nothing but very positive reviews and it turns out to be a pile of poopoo (in my opinion).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
There is nothing on my Wishlist on sale. :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice are the two I'm most interested in at the moment, but I can wait a bit longer!

Ask a Question