Spooky Mouse

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
1nteger said:
Thx V_R:thumb:

I notice from your system photos in the gallery that your about as messy as me when it comes to wiring:( and you seem to like big coolers...

you have a Zalman cooler on your CPU - you favour them?

Hmm, don't visit for years/months, then one visit and posts something uncomplimentary.....

If you thought V_R's Antec 900 wiring was untidy, wait until you see my wiring within a 900 :D

(I'll be posting pix within next coupla days, been doing some major swapping around)

So let's have a look at yours then, Mr Perfect :)

Reaction score
hoody doo
welcome back
you joined about the same time I did
I remember you.

This is something I remember you by:

1nteger: A whole number
Windows is now a 64 bit tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition...So why the hell have I bought Vista?

other members I miss are KGB 911 and Spooky Mouse also that Gabriella.
Wonder where they are

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Hmm, don't visit for years/months, then one visit and posts something uncomplimentary.....

If you thought V_R's Antec 900 wiring was untidy, wait until you see my wiring within a 900 :D

(I'll be posting pix within next coupla days, been doing some major swapping around)

So let's have a look at yours then, Mr Perfect :)

:D Hi again Flopps...Er...when you say ''let's have alook at yours then, Mr Perfect"...I hope you're referring to my PC wiring:confused: :lol: ...If so, I have some piccy's of my messy wiring from a couple of years ago in the gallery - it's one of those things I always think about AFTER I've installed the motherboard and then I can't be bothered to uproot everything to shove wires out the way.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
1nteger said:
:D Hi again Flopps...Er...when you say ''let's have alook at yours then, Mr Perfect"...I hope you're referring to my PC wiring:confused: :lol: ...If so, I have some piccy's of my messy wiring from a couple of years ago in the gallery - it's one of those things I always think about AFTER I've installed the motherboard and then I can't be bothered to uproot everything to shove wires out the way.

Aye, it occured to me after posting that you weren't claiming your own wiring was neat.

However, I thought V_R's wiring was quite acceptable meself but I suppose all our standards vary.

And I do tend to be a little protective of long-standing members ;)

Anyways, pay no heed to me, at the time of posting I was fuming over I-Tunes... :mad:

I still fuming, actually, but not quite so much now and I'm also not alcohol-fuelled atm :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Anyways, pay no heed to me, at the time of posting I was fuming over I-Tunes... :mad:

I still fuming, actually, but not quite so much now and I'm also not alcohol-fuelled atm :D

:thumb: No problem m8 - I myself am fuming at Bioshock makers 2K for limiting the number of game installs to 3. Don't these people realise that system upgraders often wipe drives and reinstall apps and software? If I wasn't so tangled up in my PC wires I'd have a go at 'em:wall:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
welll 2k has announced (quite some time ago) that they increased it to 5 instead of 3

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Also There has been a update for bio shock released. Fixs some problems in game, but has introduced others such as the game locking up.

Reaction score
Alf said:
welll 2k has announced (quite some time ago) that they increased it to 5 instead of 3

Yup...true...but I've been in touch with 2K support and they even increased my login limit further but I still can't get it going:mad:
Anyhow, I checked another support site and may have found a way to resolve the matter...I think I'll play MoH Airborne instead!:nod:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
1nteger said:
Yup...true...but I've been in touch with 2K support and they even increased my login limit further but I still can't get it going:mad:
Anyhow, I checked another support site and may have found a way to resolve the matter...I think I'll play MoH Airborne instead!:nod:

Just installed MoH:A this evening, not a bad game really, Only grip i have is that its too short by all accounts. Looking forward tot he multiplayer though! :D

Reaction score
V_R said:
Just installed MoH:A this evening, not a bad game really, Only grip i have is that its too short by all accounts. Looking forward tot he multiplayer though! :D

Got Bioshock working by downloading a crack, and also got MOHA from a m8 - good game but i just wish it let u save rather than having to hit checkpoints - when will they learn?:(

Ask a Question