SOS galvanize into action

Reaction score
May 12 2:28 there's a 8.0-magnitude earthquake happened in Wenchuan which located in the southwest China, the whole country feel this quake, but at that time nobody knew what happened in this beautiful townlet .Our government immediately send the observer rushing to the center of the earthquake, when they arrived there, they found everything was destroyed by this earthquake include Means of communication, Infrastructure and the most life. In the after 12 hours, our government organized the 50000 soldiers went to Disaster area, our Premier Wen command the rescue work. If we want to save life from the death, we must be quick, be quick, be quick! But the physical features of Disaster area is so hard, the rainstorm ,the blockslide and others.In the middle of the second day,People's Liberation Army arrived the most Disaster area after walked more than 20 hours.They moved the breakstone carefully to avoid hurt casualies,and sometime they was forced stump casualies' pantomime for save their life. A brave mother flung her arms out and caught the baby to protect ,a message on her mobile-phone "baby ,if you are spared,to remember I always love you ",unfortunately the mother was dead but her baby was alive. In the earthquake ,many teachers self-sacrifice saved their students' lives, someone carry the roof for students escape the building ,someone barred the breakslide to protect students,someone return the dangerous building find their students.Even though, a lot of youthy life was lost in this earthquake.In those seven short days,we don't know how much people lost their lover,how much child lost their parents and how much tears was down.

Now ,a week passed,our leader ordered"I don't care ,I just want to they alive",our 100000 soldier still save life in the Disaster area ,every chinese exert oneself to help the people in the Disaster area.[font=‘v‘Ì]Quake death toll rises to 34,073.[/font]It's time to show the humanis tic resplendency,we need your help !The China red cross:The Disaster area urgently need Albumin prepared from Human Plasma,Polyene Phosphatidyl choline[font=‘v‘Ì],[/font]Reptilase,norepinephrine,camp[font=‘v‘Ì],[/font]20KWand40KW diesel generator,[font=‘v‘Ì][/font]Cotton-wadded quilt,[font=‘v‘Ì][/font]psychiatrist,clothes and other supplies.[font=‘v‘Ì][/font]We appreciate your helping us,we bebelive we can win the battle. May victims rest in peace!"Hold on China"
PS:I try my best to write the article about earthquake in English,pcre view is the only english web I collect,so I hope you can tell message to others.Everything you did and said may save a life,please galvanize into action.
A Chinese student

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
The earthquakes in China are a real tragedy along with the aftershocks . The Chinese gov looks like it is doing the best it can and along with all the aid agencies I'm sure that the area is recieving the best help possible . I have given a donation but that is all I can do . My heart goes out to the victims families .

user.gif

Reaction score
snowggf this sounds more like a political statement your trying to make about the current situation in China.

Ask a Question