Sony CD-RW/DVD CRX320E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was luckily able to find a firmware update from Sony for this device from a post. This sorted out all my problems with this drive. See Edit - fbs
The firmware file is also uploaded. Hope this will help someone who's looking for the same problem.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
This thread is six years old and I expect most of the optical drives this thread deals with are now in recycling plants.

As such your 'help' is next to worthless and the link you gave seems like a blatant plug for your own forum and contains two bold advertisments.

In other words - spam.

Reaction score
No... not actually spam. It was a post on my forum and I was searching the net on that. I found a list of forums including your site with no answer or invalid link. The main problem was that Sony's link for the firmware update wasn't working. However they had an alternative site which might also discontinued soon. So I made a post with link + firmware update file.

Then I thought it would be helpful for you guys as well and submitted to all forums that I found from net. Obviously with a link to my site for wasting time on finding right information.

It is true that this thread is more than 6 years old. But still it is listed on Google search since many people are still looking for this may be. So you may now understand how I reached here. Anyway, here is the link again if someone needs it. A thread/post/comment is considered spam if added with an unrelated link by a person or an automated system. I'm not arguing with you. It is your forum and you are the king here. But that's what I know and learned on forum moderation & administration. Anyway Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question