sonic pc game

Reaction score
Sonic Plus Mega Collection

Today i saw a sonic collection in asda.

sonic1,2,3,etc (Old mega drive ones).

Spec to run it:

1.8ghz,256 ram

It would be better to run it off a emulator on the pc.

There alot of emulator around what will run these games of a 266,64min ram.

Sad thing about this aswell the game only runs on xp,windows 2000.

But not bad for 7.99 not like amazon.co.uk 16.99 price.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
That's odd.

I have Sonic & Knuckles Collection for PC, published 2003, which is Sonic The Hedgehog 3; Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic & Knuckles 3.

It runs Ok on Win XP on my AMD 2.2Ghz system but minimum specs are 100Mhz Processor, 16Mb RAM and a 4 speed CD ROM drive.

Only problem is, just like the original megadrive, there doesn't appear to be a save function so I got the right hump with it and gave up :mad:

Unless, of course, I just haven't progressed far enough for a save ;)

I also have Sonic Heroes for PC which does have saves and also has multiplayer. It looks and plays very well. Minimum spec is 866Mhz CPU and 128Mb RAM. Runs ok on Win XP.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
That's odd.

I have Sonic & Knuckles Collection for PC, published 2003, which is Sonic The Hedgehog 3; Sonic & Knuckles and Sonic & Knuckles 3.

It runs Ok on Win XP on my AMD 2.2Ghz system but minimum specs are 100Mhz Processor, 16Mb RAM and a 4 speed CD ROM drive.

Only problem is, just like the original megadrive, there doesn't appear to be a save function so I got the right hump with it and gave up :mad:

Unless, of course, I just haven't progressed far enough for a save ;)

I also have Sonic Heroes for PC which does have saves and also has multiplayer. It looks and plays very well. Minimum spec is 866Mhz CPU and 128Mb RAM. Runs ok on Win XP.

Am just going off what the game is saying.

But would be better of with a emulator less spec and you can save it anyway.

Reaction score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the mega drive to e-mail me *edited* (for your own good) - fbs

Reaction score
altontowers said:

i like the mega drive to e-mail me *edited*

Please remove your email address:thumb:

Taken care of feckit and, uh, we'll be the judge of that stuff ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Spam bots search the internet to "harvest" e-mail addresses to use for spam databases.

Ask a Question